Heating Furnace Maintenance
Furnace Maintenance = Lower Energy Bills
As experts on furnace systems, we know the biggest reason for a major repair that you didn’t anticipate is failing to have regular tune-ups done.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), “A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make your system work harder to keep you warm or cool- wasting energy and contributing to climate change.”
Maintenance tune-ups are also crucial to extending the life of your current furnace and keeping all your warranties valid.
And furnace maintenance is not just about saving in the future. It also saves you money right here and now with a more efficient heating system. After a tune-up from Seasons, your unit will be operating in peak condition. Without furnace maintenance, the dust and debris that accumulates over time will wear down your system and drive up the costs of keeping your home comfortable.
Our tune-ups get your furnace back to factory fresh condition. In fact, we’re so confident of the value of our tune-ups, we have this exceptional guarantee: Tune-up your furnace with us and we guarantee your winter energy bills will be at least the cost of the tune-up less than last winter (this gives you a 100% return on your investment.)
Season's Tune-Ups Are Detailed & Thorough
At Seasons Air Conditioning and Heating, our expert technicians spend a full 60 to 90 minutes to complete a precision tune-up and professional cleaning including the following 21 operations:
- Carbon Monoxide – test air flow duct system for dangerous carbon monoxide
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Ignition System – test for safe and proper operation
- Exhaust System – test for proper venting
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Safety & Control Circuits – test for proper operation
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Clean existing air filter
- Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
- Furnace Burner – clean and inspect (brush and vacuum)
- Heat Exchangers – clean and inspect (brush and vacuum)
- Clean furnace exterior
- HydroScan™ certification of heat exchangers for dangerous cracks and wear
- Gas Pressure – measure and adjust for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacture
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Combustion Vents – clean and inspect (upper and lower)
- Infrared camera inspection of furnace heat exchanger
- Natural Gas – check for leaks
Schedule Your Service
Online scheduling is processed Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm and Sat 8am-12pm.
As your heating system ages, it can begin to experience problems or breakdowns. Seasons Air Conditioning & Heating offers exceptional HVAC service in Tomball, TX, for maintaining your heating system. We provide the highest level of quality in all of our maintenance, and experienced contractors perform all jobs.
We understand how important your heating in Spring, TX, is, especially in the winter months. Our team will efficiently maintain and repair any aspect of your system, no matter the brand or year. We are available 24/7, seven days a week so we will get your heating system back in shape in no time at all.
Call Seasons Air Conditioning & Heating today for an immediate consultation from of our HVAC contractors. Our technicians will patiently answer any questions you have and discuss every stage of the process with you to determine your heating system’s needs.